Thursday, April 06, 2006

Artist CV

Sharon Chin
b.1980, Kuala Lumpur


EDUCATION
2001
Bachelor of Fine Art (Foundation Year)
Elam School of Fine Arts, Auckland, NZ

2003
Bachelor of Fine Art (Sculpture)
Victorian College of the Arts, Melbourne, AUS


EXHIBITIONS (SOLO)
2005
Boats & Bridges, Reka Art Space, KUL


EXHIBITIONS (GROUP)
2005
Art + / - 1000, Valentine Willie Fine Art, KUL
You are Here, Valentine Willie Fine Art, KUL
Annual Reka Open Show, Reka Art Space, KUL

2004
Fourth Baldessin Foundation Travelling Fellowship Exhibition, Monash University Faculty of Art & Design Gallery, Melbourne, AUS

2003
VCA Graduate Exhibition 2003, Victorian College of the Arts, Melbourne, AUS
Wallara Travelling Scholarship Exhibition 2003, VCA Gallery, Melbourne, AUS

2002
Kaidan Short Works Project, The Store Room, Melbourne, AUS


AWARD
2003
Wallara Travelling Scholarship 2003


RELATED EXPERIENCE
2005
Writer-Researcher : Malaysian Arts' Initative
Art Writer : kakiseni.com, Off The Edge, The Star
Gallery Assistant : Valentine Willie Fine Art, KUL

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon

I tried to get into contact with you through Sek Thim but havent received any responses yet. I would like to invite you to participate in an exhibition I am curating this August at The Substation.

Could you drop me a mail so we can correspond?

dhavusya_2@yahoo.co.uk


cheers
khai

8:01 pm  
Blogger ArtsVeronica said...

Hi Sharon,

Thought I'd let you know that the link to my article about your exhib is in the RSS feed in my blog http://arts-for-all.blogspot.com/ .

I'll also include the link it my new post.

Thanks for your time the other day,
Veronica.

3:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home